Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: May 13, 2016     Views: 126

The answer to your question depends on your affiliation and the library or libraries in which you are interested.

Look in HOLLIS for the book and if you are a current Harvard affiliate and there is a "Request Item" link you should be able to request the book be held for you - either at the holding library or another Harvard library which is included in the drop down menu.  If you are a visiting scholar, and you wish to have items set aside for you prior to your visit, please contact the Library Privileges Office at or 617-495-2413.  Please see to find additional information about borrowing, renewals, fines and more.

The Special Collections Request system allows Houghton Library, Harvard Map Collection, Fine Arts Library, and Loeb Music Library patrons to register and place requests for  special collections' materials online.

For information about other libraries, please contact the library in which you are interested.


Contact Us