Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2017     Views: 79

If you have a Harvard ID, contact the University Information Systems department at or 617-496-2001, and they will refer you to the proper department to make the change.

If you are a Special Borrower, or Research Assistant, please contact the Library Privileges Office at or 617-495-4166.


Contact Us