Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 170

Most inquiries regarding filming or photographing on Harvard property, along with questions from the media, are handled by Harvard Public Affairs and Communications. You can visit their website at:

If you know you would like to photograph, film, or otherwise record in a Harvard Library space, please submit your request through this webpage instead:

Contact Us