Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2017     Views: 377

After using the Hollis and Oasis catalogs to identify what you wish to consult, we suggest that you notify the libraries in advance of your visit to be sure the materials are/can be made available to you at the time of your visit.  To contact a particular library, consult Library Privileges or contact the individual library.

If you wish to consult items in Houghton Library, Harvard Map Collection, Harvard-Yenching Library, Fine Arts Library, Loeb Music Library or Tozzer Library, you can register either in the Library Privileges Office or online prior to your visit in order to request materials, which can save quite a lot of time. Regardless of whether you register in person or online, all users must visit the Library Privileges Office in Widener to obtain a Harvard Library Special Collections Card before visiting the specific library.

Contact Us