Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2015     Views: 1339

Yes.  Crimson articles back to 1873 are available at

The Harvard University Archives in Pusey Library has the Crimson in paper back to 1891, call number HUK 305.  There are some missing issues. The current year is kept on-site, unbound; earlier volumes are stored at the Harvard Depository and must be requested through the Archives.

Widener has the Crimson back to 1891 on Microfilm, call  number Film NC 2431.  Newspaper Microfilm Reading Room located on the first floor behind main stairs.

Contact Us