Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2015     Views: 81

The email address the library uses for you is linked to your Harvard ID card.  As a retiree, the best way to change your address is to contact the UIS Helpdesk ar 617-496-2001.  They will refer you to the proper department to update your email address in the MIDAS system.

Please note, when you retire, the email address associated with your ID does not change automatically.  You must initiate a change to avoid library notices going to a defunct email address. 

Contact Us