COVID-19: Government Information Sources
- FDLP LibGuides: Coronavirus – Hot Topics.
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities.
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- What You Need to Know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- H.R. 6074, Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
This is a list of sources prepared by Kathryn B. Bayer, Outreach Librarian in the Government Publishing Office.
Due to high traffic, replies to virtual reference questions may be delayed, and we’re very sorry, but we can’t help it.
Email us using our online form. We usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Harvard only: Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources. Make an appointment now.