COVID-19: Government Information Sources
- FDLP LibGuides: Coronavirus – Hot Topics.
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities.
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- What You Need to Know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- H.R. 6074, Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
This is a list of sources prepared by Kathryn B. Bayer, Outreach Librarian in the Government Publishing Office.
In observation of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, our services will be unavailable on Monday, January 18. There may be a slight delay in our responses to inquiries received over the weekend. If you're experiencing an ongoing technical issue when you attempt to access library materials with your HarvardKey, please report it to Library Technology Services.
Chat is intended for brief inquiries from the Harvard community.
If you are not affiliated with Harvard but have questions about Harvard library materials, send us an email to connect with someone who can help.
Email librarians and other reference specialists using our online form. It's monitored by library staff and we usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Harvard only: Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources. Make an appointment now.
If you are not affiliated with Harvard, please do not use this form. For questions about library materials, send us an email to connect with someone who can help.