COVID-19: Government Information Sources
- FDLP LibGuides: Coronavirus – Hot Topics.
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities.
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- What You Need to Know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- H.R. 6074, Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
This is a list of sources prepared by Kathryn B. Bayer, Outreach Librarian in the Government Publishing Office.
More Help Options
Email Your Question
Use our simple form to email a librarian your question. We usually respond to questions within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Request a Research Appointment
Harvard only: Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy and locating and using sources.Request an Appointment