How do I use Naxos Music Library on my mobile device?
Naxos Music Library, Naxos World Music, and Naxos Jazz Library all have free iPhone & Android apps: you'll be able to use playlists you've created, and browse all of Naxos from your phone. Setting up the app is a two-step process.
Then, create a personal playlist account.
To create an account from a web browser, follow these steps (no need for an activation code):
- Using a browser, go to Naxos through Harvard's subscription.
- Click "Playlists" in the left menu, then click the Student/Member account sign up button. Create a login (your email address and a password). This is what you'll use to log in to the Naxos app.
- You'll receive an email with an activation link; note that it can take up to 15 minutes for the Naxos app to recognize your new account.
- If you haven't logged in to the app for 6 months, you'll need to log in to your account again on the Naxos web platform to verify that you're still affiliated with the University.
- Ask a Librarian, including chat and email, will be suspended on Thursday and Friday, November 23 and 24. Regular service hours resume on Saturday. .
- If If you're experiencing an ongoing technical issue when you attempt to access library materials with your HarvardKey during these times, please report it to Library Technology Services.
Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
Chat is intended for brief inquiries from the Harvard community.
Reach out to librarians and other reference specialists by email using our online form. We usually respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources. Make an appointment now.
These services are intended primarily for Harvard University faculty, staff and students. If you are not affiliated with Harvard, please use these services only to request information about the Library and its collections.