Answered By: Bonnie Burns Last Updated: Oct 06, 2022 Views: 15
Answered By: Bonnie Burns
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2022 Views: 15
The first step is to create your HOLLIS Special Request account.You do not need to be affiliated with Harvard to create an account. Log into your HOLLIS Special Request account or create a new account here.
If you don't know which maps you want, you should make an appointment to come and look.
If you do know exactly which maps you want, you will need to request them via a HOLLIS Special Request account.
- Go to the item's record in the HOLLIS catalog
- Find the "Request to View or Print" link - you will need to scroll down to "Access Options" and select the Harvard Map Collection option
- This link will bring you to the HOLLIS Special Request system
- The system will default to the Reading Room Request Form
- Click the "Switch to Copy Request" button at the top of the form
- The form will auto-populate with the information pulled from HOLLIS.
- Complete the form and submit your request
We will then receive your request and send you an invoice. We can only accept payment with Crimson Cash or checks drawing on US banks. We cannot process Crimson Cash remotely, so you will either need to come into the Map Collection to pay or send a check.Once we receive payment, we can print the maps.