Answered By: Bonnie Burns Last Updated: Sep 28, 2022 Views: 19
To find a map, you can start by searching HOLLIS - change to searching the catalog only and the location Map Collection (Pusey) then enter your place name as a keyword. If you find something:
- Find the "Request to View or Print" link - you will need to scroll down to "Access Options" and select the Harvard Map Collection option
- This link will bring you to the HOLLIS Special Request system
- Login or create your Special Request account
- Review the form and submit.
- Make an appointment to come in and review the item
If you don't find anything, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment to come look through the card catalog & talk to a librarian